A bit delayed due to house moving, but here it is, reading guides and questions for Strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde:
- The Rory Gilmore Book Club: not questions per se, but a lively and interesting discussion about the book where questions do come up.
- Gradesaver Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Study Guide: as name suggests a study guide, very thorough with questions and essay starters.
- Cliff Notes Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: another study guide with all the bells and whistles.
- SparkNotes Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: more study guides
- The Literari I: 12 PM section, Reading Questions: Jekyll and Hyde: very interesting and though-provoking questions from and English course blog.
- enotes The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: one more study guide, what sets this one apart is the forum where people can ask their own questions and get answers for them.
- Schoop Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: yet another study guide with loads of questions organized by topic.
- Mr. C’s Novels Essay Questions for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: essay-style questions.
It’s very hard to find book club oriented questions. Apparently this books is not a hit with book clubs, maybe because the story is so well-known that everyone thinks there’s no point in reading it.